Friday, December 23, 2005

Final Grades for Fall 2005

So, I got my final grades for the semester back today. I was worried that I was going to get a BA in one of my classes, and was shocked and ecstatic to see that my instructor gave me an A! My final grades ended up being 3 A'a and a B. And I even ended up being on the Dean's List for the semester!!! Needless to say, I am so excited. Those of you who know me, know that I am such a freak when it comes to school, and that I have really high standards for myself when it comes to my performance in my classes!

Next semester will be much the same as this one. 3 classes on campus, and 1 online..along with the 4 online classes that I am tryign to finish pounding out. If things keep going at the rate they are, I will be a junior at the end of this semester, and by next fall I will be a senior. Thank god..I'm finally making some progress!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get this funnsun myspace layout