Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas is a coming...

So, my Christmas shopping is finally completed, and Tom and I are opening each other's Christmas presents tomorrow sometime. And I am anxiously awaiting going back home to Michigan on Saturday and spending time with my family Christmas Eve and Christmas day. Also, I am really looking forward to seeing friends that I haven't seen in forever (Amie...I expect to FINALLY meet Justin on this trip!) I want to be able to see Val, Amie, Brandy, and Mia while I am home..and I hope to God to see Fal too while I am there!

Wow...I'm going to be home for 4 days, and have a lot to cram in on those days. But goddammit...come hell or high water, I WILL make it work and see those that I REALLY want to see!! Can you tell that I really miss my friends, and that I hate being away from them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get this funnsun myspace layout