Friday, December 30, 2005

Random Thoughts

So, I'm feeling rather philosophical at the moment, looking back on this past year. Must be all those philosophy classes I've been taking for my minor at Western. Anyhow, a lot has happened to me in this past year; some good and some bad.

I've lived in 3 different states during this past year, and commute to a 4th on a fairly regular basis. I got married, had and then lost a job that I absolutely loved at Hollywood Video, found another job that transferred with me to Ohio, actually started attending classes back on campus again. I've reconnected with Jeff, who I hadn't really talked to in 6 years; and it is almost like no time has passed at all in that friendship. I also was able to start hanging out with my other best pal Val again on a pretty regular basis as well..so total kudos on that. I've been able to catch up with those globetrotters Amie and Brandy, I swear they travel around as much as I do these days! And thanks to the joy that is My Space (thank you Dominique for telling me about it!), I've been able to keep track of and keep up with the friends that I made while living in other states.

I guess what I am most thankful this year is my friends and family. Though I don't get to see you or talk to you all very often, those of you that know the traumas and triumphs of my life this year and have been there for me during it all; I hope you all know how much I love and respect you all. A couple of you on here know that I am worried about an upcoming potential medical issue that I have to talk to a doctor about on the 9th of January, and I will keep you posted about that. I appreciate you being there as a sounding board and giving me advice and support on it.

Ok..that's it for now..am going to go back to the world of Stars Hollow and Luke and Lorelai's romance for a while and escape into their lives. Thanks for everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get this funnsun myspace layout