Saturday, January 28, 2006

blah blah..and Tom passed his test!

A whole lot of nada going on this week. I've been really sick, had a NASTY case of the flu that just whacked me out of nowhere on Tuesday. Luckily, I was in Kalamazoo at the time for classes, so my Mommy took care of me. She's awesome like that. However, on the downside, I didn't make it to class on Tuesday. And I was delayed a day in coming back to Ohio, because there was no way in hell I was riding in a car for 4 hours. So needless to say, I have a lot of reading to do to catch up, plus have to write last week's paper AND this week's paper for Philosophy to get back on track.

On a different note, I think Tom and I are going to go and see Brokeback Mountain tomorrow night. Turns out we have this little movie theater right down the road from us that only shows independent films, and I really want to see it so....I'm going to.

On a positive side, I just called all my different credit cards and found out all my balances. I'll have one card paid off at the end of February, and 2 more paid off by the end of March! Three almost totally down, only three more to go!! I'll be so happy when they are all paid off. Plus, I think we are almost done paying off Tom's truck, so that wil be more money in our pocket too.

On a REALLY happy note, we just found out that Tom passed his boards, so he is now one of only just over 9,000 registered and certified Polysomnographers! (In English, it means he is registered and certified to give people sleep tests to see if they have sleep disorders.) His passing the test makes him more marketable to different hopsitals for jobs, and will pay him more money to do said job. Needless to say, he is really happy about this.

Ok...that's about all I have for now. I need to go back and continue to hit the books!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get this funnsun myspace layout