Saturday, February 25, 2006

My Grandma died today...

My mom just called and told me that my grandma died last night in her sleep. Apparently Grandpa got concerned when she hadn't gotten up yet for the day, and went to check on her and found her dead. She died peacefully in her sleep.

I am heading home to Michigan in a few minutes, so I can be with my family. Dad is an only child, so needless to say he is not taking this well..but then again, none of us are. I wish I could say that her passing was unexpected, but we have all sort of known that it was probably coming. I hadn't seen her since Christmas, so I didn't even get a last chance to say goodbye and that I loved her. I hope she knows how much I loved her..and still do.

As far as I know, there will not be a funeral, because she wanted to be cremated. I will keep you all informed.

Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Get this funnsun myspace layout